Wednesday 3 August 2011

Cassie Is One Sexy Tomboy

The singer dishes on her boy fetish and new album.


Cassie
Scoring yet another magazine cover, Cassie livens up the latest issue of Status. Inside, the model-turned-singer discusses her style and forthcoming album. She insists that she’s a tomboy at heart, which accounts her for collection of Jordans and Chucks.

She also fancies the look of one particular supermodel. “I love Kate Moss, style wise,” she says. “I love shopping. I love to mix it up. I love Balmain, Givenchy, but then, I can go crazy at Joyrich in L.A. or buy 10 pairs of Jordans or buy all the men’s T-shirts at Zara and cut them up. It’s all about having fun and making things your own.”

Cassie is also back to focusing on her music career. “I’m a whole new version of myself, and I love it, so I know the people who really love my music will too. Every session is fun, actually the producers and writers are dope. I couldn’t be happier.”

No comments:

Post a Comment