Thursday 4 August 2011

Chante Moore Confirms Divorce

Singer uses Facebook to talk breakup with Kenny Lattimore.




Singer Chante Moore took to her Facebook page to confirm that she has ended her nine-year marriage to fellow singer Kenny Lattimore. Moore started off the announcement by saying, “There are moments that change your life forever.” She followed with, “I've NEVER been one to share the details of my personal life in the media. This moment will be an exception.”

The star, known for hits like “Love’s Taken Over” and “Chante’s Got a Man,” explained why she decided to make the public declaration: “I would much rather my fans hear this sensitive information directly from me, than some random inaccurate media source.” She added, “My ex-husband, Kenny Lattimore, and I are divorced. We both will continue to be devoted parents to our son."

The two were married in Jamaica on New Year’s Day 2002.  In addition, they recorded two albums together, 2003's The Things That Lovers Do and 2006's Uncovered/Covered

No comments:

Post a Comment