Tuesday 28 June 2011

PREZZOO AKA KING OF BLING - KENYAN SUPERSTAR












Jackson Ngechu or popularly known as CMB Prezzo was born in the Nairobi in the 80s and grew up in the streets of Eastleigh. He started his music dream way back but only blew up in the early years of the 21st century. He describes his early years as being hectic especially school was just not one of his favorite things to do.

"As much as being in school was fun, it also had its rough patch. Mathematics used to pose a serious challenge to me and would just dampen my resolve to excel in school. At times I would hate school despite my mother's exhortations. In fact, when I was 16, I once ran away from home when my mother insisted that I take my school work seriously. I escaped from home and went to stay with a friend with whom I would party the whole week. However, I eventually returned home because I realised I could not party forever. I realised that the solution was not in running away from home but in facing my studies head-on. "

No comments:

Post a Comment