Tuesday 21 June 2011

GENEVIEVE NNAJI IN SWIM SUIT




In a recent interview with Hi Magazine, Nollywood queen, Genevieve Nnaji reveals her true self.
Below is the Excerpt of The Interview

What upsets you, what gets you down?
“People who can’t find it in themselves to wish other people well, or just run them down because the good thing is not happening to them. I give kudos where kudos it’s due, I call a spade a spade, stay positive and focus on my blessings.
I asked her about the infamous facade that many people believe she puts up.
“I am very reserved naturally, I already explained my upbringing, I don’t know what… It’s hard to pretend for so long. Anyone who can pretend for so long will be the best actor EVER! Even if you meet someone new, just give them 10 minutes, and that person’s true colour will come out….I only pretend when I’m being paid to”.
So, sorry to disappoint you ladies and gentlemen but she is no Paris Hilton. We will never see pictures of her tumbling out of clubs or changing men like she’s changing shoes. She has no desire to paint the town red or court the media…. she’s not saint, but she’s definitely not a sinner
Apart from attending functions and outings that are very necessary the pretty mother-of-one said she will rather want to stay at home and play games or watch TV: “I try to do me as much as I can. I’m very laid back to be honest. I’m an introvert, I like my few close friends around… I don’t carry crowds and I’m not out to make everyone my friend. That’s the real me. Pretending to be anything other than myself.”
Talking further about her outdoor experience, “Normally I’d be quite blunt I just had to understand that not everybody who sees you will understand who you are because all they see is your face [in movies] and they judge you by that. People expect me to recognize them immediately from them staring at me from the T.V., or they scream my name from across the street like we went to school together but I don’t recognize them, and then they get offended”.

No comments:

Post a Comment